Overview on Cloudhouse Compatibility Containers
Cloudhouse Compatibility Containers
Cloudhouse Compatibility Containers enable line of business applications written for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Server 2003, to deploy and run on modern operating systems
- Improving Security for Business Applications
- Compatibility Containers for Applications
- Compatibility Containers for Desktop Bridge
The Cloudhouse Container Administrator's Guide provides information on: installing the Auto Packager; creating Containers for applications using install capture; deploying Containers with automated tools and scripts; and upgrading the applications and Containers.
This guide is intended for
- Application Packagers with some prior experience with application virtualization solutions like AppV, or ThinApp is recommended but not essential.
- Administrators who deploy applications to corporate managed desktop or servers.
- End User Computer Administrators e.g. Citrix Admins who publish applications to users.