Submitting Licensing Data
The Terms & Conditions specifies the number of days you have to complete the upload of your license data.
- From a computer with access to the network share, browse to the current year folder used for usage reporting. (e.g. \\usageserver\share$\2017\).
- Zip the folders for the months you need to provide usage reporting on.
- Name the file partner-customer-year-month.zip (e.g.acme-acmecustomer-2017-July.zip).
- Please note, if you use multiple shares for licensing and reporting they should be include in a single zip.
- In a browser, visit http://usage.cloudhouse.com where you will be presented with an online form to submit the zip file to Cloudhouse's data center.
- Fill in all the details and then drag the zip file to the 'Drop files here box' or click '+Add Files' and browse to the location of the zip file, select it and click open.
- Once you have completed the form, click the 'Send' button.
- You will be presented with a message stating 'Files Sent, Thank You'.
What happens next?
- You will receive a confirmation email when your files have been accessed by Cloudhouse's licensing team.
- The team will process the files against your contracted license terms and conditions.
- You will be contacted by firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any differences to your contract to