Release Notes 2017-06
Last Updated 2017-06-30
New features and fixes for the Auto Packager, and the Containers created by the Auto Packager. All changes detailed have been released during the month of June.
New Features In Containers
- PowerShell script AutoPackagerCLI.ps1 accepts command line arguments and generates an XML config file for AutoPackager.exe.
- Exclude processes from redirection and compatibility features, for example to exclude Java.exe from the feature NotWow64Process apply the following XML tags
<ExcludeFeaturesByProcessProcessName="java.exe"> <Feature>NotWow64Proces</Feature> </ExcludeFeaturesByProcess>
Fixes in Containers
- Deployment Tool handles --FileArgs with spaces correctly.
New Features In Auto Packager
- Auto Packager asks user to accept the Cloudhouse EULA before downloading and installing updates, the switch /acceptEula can be used on the command line.
- Auto Packager controls in main window are now disabled when the 'Files not captured dialogue' is presented to the user.
Fixes in Auto Packager
- Auto Packager uses escape characters correctly when creating File Type Associations.
- User will be asked to accept EULA if they have copied Auto Packager to another machine e.g. via USB or network.
Cloudhouse recommend using the Auto Packager on x86 operating systems only, re-directions will not be created correctly for applications that contain a mix of x64 and x86 components. Containers will be created successfully for applications that contain only x64 components, but successful packaging on this platform requires detailed knowledge of the application prior to packaging.
Features in upcoming releasse(s)
Please note details of these features is provided for information purposes only, it does not represent a commitment, promise or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality nor should it be relied upon in making purchasing decisions or incorporated into any contract. The order, and priority of these features is at the sole discretion of Cloudhouse.
- Auto Packaging improvements.
- Submit usage and deployment reporting data to Cloudhouse for billing.
- Upgrade Containers with new features.