Release Notes 2017-10
Last Updated 04/10/2017
New features and fixes for the Auto Packager, and the Containers created by the Auto Packager. All changes detailed have been released during the month of October.
New Features In Containers
- AAV logs are writen to the following locations %LocalAppData%\Cloudhouse\AppName, and on XP to %UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Cloudhouse\AppName.
Fixes in Containers
- Security - Container deployments no longer sets Everyone Full Control on the Container folder. Permissions on ProgData are now inherited; permissions no longer need to be created manually.
New Features In Auto Packager
Fixes in Auto Packager
- Packager captures the %Programs% as %Programsx86% on Windows XP 32-Bit.
- Packager adds the name of the application to the AAV configuration AppAcceleratorV.clc file.
Cloudhouse recommend using the Auto Packager on x86 operating systems only, re-directions will not be created correctly for applications that contain a mix of x64 and x86 components. Containers will be created successfully for applications that contain only x64 components, but successful packaging on this platform requires detailed knowledge of the application prior to packaging.
Features in upcoming release(s)
Please note details of these features is provided for information purposes only, it does not represent a commitment, promise or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality nor should it be relied upon in making purchasing decisions or incorporated into any contract. The order, and priority of these features is at the sole discretion of Cloudhouse.
- Auto Packaging improvements.
- Update applications Containers, and upgrade Container components.