Release Notes 2018-03
Last Updated 05/03/2018
New features and fixes for the Auto Packager, and the Containers created by the Auto Packager. All changes detailed have been released during the month of March.
New Features In Containers
Fixes in Containers
- Fixed Cloudhouse.Container.Run.exe /help.
- MSJava based apps no longer crash on start up, this was caused by AAV bug that opened the Registry HKEY when redirection was not required.
New Features In Auto Packager
- Auto Packager no longers crashes on Windows XP when Registry key names exceed 255 characters.
Fixes in Auto Packager
Cloudhouse recommend using the Auto Packager on x86 operating systems only, re-directions will not be created correctly for applications that contain a mix of x64 and x86 components. Containers will be created successfully for applications that contain only x64 components, but successful packaging on this platform requires detailed knowledge of the application prior to packaging.
Features in upcoming release(s)
Please note details of these features is provided for information purposes only, it does not represent a commitment, promise or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality nor should it be relied upon in making purchasing decisions or incorporated into any contract. The order, and priority of these features is at the sole discretion of Cloudhouse.
- Auto Packager detects and enables out of process COM when required, and support for Office applications that use out of process COM.
- Auto Packager improvements for packaging applications with a mix of x64 and x86 components on x64 machines.
- Application usage reporting to Cloudhouse.com.
- Upgrade the Cloudhouse components in a Container.