What's new in Cloudhouse release 1804
06/06/2019 Cliff Hobbs ID: 306465
Release 1804 is now available from Cloudhouse.
New features and fixes for the Auto Packager, and the Cloudhouse Compatibility Containers™ created by the Auto Packager. All changes detailed have been released throughout April 2018.
New Features In Containers
- Improve registry and semaphore hooking and event hooking.
- Improve logging, by removing duplicate log entries for semaphores.
New Features In Auto Packager
- April 2018 EULA.
- Container Editor - Support for application updates that require reboots - the Editor will persist snapshots after the Editor is closed, and the user will be reminded that they can resume the capture of the existing snapshot when the Editor is restarted.
- Container Editor - Displays the Container's Package ID.
Fixes in Auto Packager
- Correct handling of 8.3 short paths when paths are quoted.
Features in Upcoming Releases
See the Planned features for future Cloudhouse releases for details of the features we have planned for future releases of our products.