Release Notes 2018-06
Last Updated 13/06/2018
New features and fixes for the Auto Packager, Editor and the Containers they create. All changes detailed have been released during the month of June.
Components that change in the month of June will use the new format major.minor.yymm.nnnn, where yy is the two digit year of release and mm is the two digit month of release. The final number is the build number, which varies for each component; for example components that change in the month of June will be versioned 4.5.1806.nnnn
New Features In Containers
Fixes in Containers
- Cloudhouse.Container (184.108.40.2060) - Containers must only contain a single token, Cloudhouse.Container.Deploy.exe will now fail if the Container has multiple Reporting Tokens.
- Cloudhouse.Container (4.5.1806.494) - Network connection problems sending telematry data to https://telemetry.cloudhouse.com no longer causes a delay in application start time.
New Features In Auto Packager
- ContainerEditor (4.5.1806.778) displays the Reporting Token if it is in the Container.
Fixes in Auto Packager
- ContainerEditor (4.5.1806.778) - Captures 32-bit files from C:\Program Files\ captures them in the correct container folder ProgData\Program Files (x86)\ and not in ProgData\Program Files.
- ContainerEditor (4.5.1806.778) - No longer crashes when deleting files, or folders, with long paths from the Container.
- ContainerEditor (4.5.1806.779) - Container loaded telemetry event is now sent to ContainerEditorUsage.
- ContainerEditor (4.5.1806.779) - Editing the Package ID name will enable the 'Save' button.
- ContainerEditor (4.5.1806.779) - Container Editor can add and remove a usage token to a Container.
- AutoPackager (4.5.1806.23117) - ProgData appears in the root of the Container folder, and not within a folder called Container.
- AutoPackager (4.5.1806.23117) - When a token is missing, the warning message is centred.
- AutoPackager (4.5.1806.23136) - Missing token warning message no longer appears multiple times after 'Package Anyway' has been clicked.
- AutoPackager (4.5.1806.23136) - The window listing files that weren't included in the capture is now displayed in the centre of the Auto Packager.
Please contact Support@cloudhouse.com if you require the following features.
- MSJava based apps will crash on start up, this is caused by a bug in AppAcceleratorV opening the Registry under HKEY when redirection is not required.
- The NotWow64Process feature flag does not work reliably on all Windows 10 builds because different versions of Windows 10 use different flags.
- Cloudhouse have identified a potential reliability issue with Network Port and IP redirections and have temporarily disabled the feature until it has been resolved.
Features in upcoming release(s)
Please note details of these features is provided for information purposes only, it does not represent a commitment, promise or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality nor should it be relied upon when making purchasing decisions, nor should it be incorporated into any contract. The order, and priority of these features is at the sole discretion of Cloudhouse.
- Support for MSJava based applications.
- Reliable detection of NotWow64Process on all Windows 10 builds.
- Support for out of process COM for Office.
- Upgrade the Cloudhouse components in a Container to the latest versions.
- Cloudhouse.Container.Deploy /Update will update /usagelocation from file share reporting to https reporting.
- Network redirection feature.