What's new in Cloudhouse release 1804
27/09/2021 Cliff Hobbs ID: 306465
Release 1804 is available.
This article summarises the changes and new features in Cloudhouse release 1804.
New Features In Containers
- Improve registry and semaphore hooking and event hooking.
- Improve logging, by removing duplicate log entries for semaphores.
New Features In Auto Packager
- April 2018 EULA.
- Container Editor - Support for application updates that require reboots - the Editor will persist snapshots after the Editor is closed, and the user will be reminded that they can resume the capture of the existing snapshot when the Editor is restarted.
- Container Editor - Displays the Container's Package ID.
Fixes in Auto Packager
- Correct handling of 8.3 short paths when paths are quoted.