What's new in Cloudhouse release 1806
27/09/2021 Cliff Hobbs ID: 317095
Release 1806 is available.
This article summarises the changes and new features in Cloudhouse release 1806 (version 4.5.1806.nnnn).
Fixes in Containers
- Cloudhouse.Container (188.8.131.520) - Containers must only contain a single token as Cloudhouse.Container.Deploy.exe will now fail if the Container has multiple Reporting Tokens.
- Cloudhouse.Container (4.5.1806.494) - Network connection problems sending telemetry data to https://telemetry.cloudhouse.com no longer causes a delay in application start time.
- AppAccelerator (4.5.1806.22721) - Restore log message for "tryRedirectIfNecessary" message is written in the format: Category, FunctionName, Status/NtStatus/Handle/GetLastError.
- AppAccelerator (4.5.1806.22721) - Include process name in the log file when running on Windows XP.
New Features In Auto Packager
- ContainerEditor (4.5.1806.778) - Displays the Reporting Token if it is in the Container.
- ContainerEditor (4.5.1806.779) - Container Editor can add and remove a usage token to a Container.
Fixes in Auto Packager
- ContainerEditor (4.5.1806.778) - Captures 32-bit files from C:\Program Files\ captures them in the correct container folder ProgData\Program Files (x86)\ and not in ProgData\Program Files.
- ContainerEditor (4.5.1806.778) - No longer crashes when deleting files, or folders, with long paths from the Container.
- ContainerEditor (4.5.1806.779) - Container loaded telemetry event is now sent to ContainerEditorUsage.
- ContainerEditor (4.5.1806.779) - Editing the Package ID name will enable the Save button.
- AutoPackager (4.5.1806.23117) - ProgData appears in the root of the Container folder and not within a folder called Container.
- AutoPackager (4.5.1806.23117) - When a token is missing, the warning message is centred.
- AutoPackager (4.5.1806.23136) - Missing token warning message no longer appears multiple times after 'Package Anyway' has been clicked.
- AutoPackager (4.5.1806.23136) - The window listing files that weren't included in the capture is now displayed in the centre of the Auto Packager.
- AutoPackager (4.5.1806.23158) - Fix runtime analysis so that it loads files from new log location.
- Auto Packager - Runtime analysis displays entries from other applications that have been packaged.