What's new in Cloudhouse release 1811
27/09/2021 Cliff Hobbs ID: 348221
Release 1811 is available.
This article summarises the changes and new features in Cloudhouse release 1811 (version 4.5.1811.nnnn).
New Features In Containers
- AppAcceleratorV (4.5.1810.22916) - To aid troubleshooting and debugging, AppAcceleratorV can be configured to suspend a process and then detach itself immediately after the process has been hooked. Refer to Suspend an application process to attach a debugger for more information.
- AppAcceleratorV (4.5.1811.22981) - Added timestamp to log file lines.
- Container (4.5.1811.838) - Container now compiled targeting AnyCpu. %ProgramFiles% will evaluate to "C:\Program Files\" rather than "C:\Program Files (x86)\" on an x64 operating system.
- Container (4.5.1811.879) - Services are deployed from the Services.xml configuration file in the Container
- Container (4.5.1811.900) - Services can be deployed with configurable Startup, Logon user (only service accounts), and Failure conditions.
Fixes in Containers
- AppAcceleratorV (4.5.1810.22916) - Relative paths are now supported by the hookme.dll
- Container (4.5.1811.838) - COM deployment now writes the correct path to AppAcceleratorV.exe when deploying out of process COM servers.
New Features In Auto Packager
- Auto Packager (4.5.1811.23529) - Services.xml is automatically generated when new services are created during the captured installation.
Fixes in Auto Packager
- Auto Packager (4.5.1811.23475) - Command line arguments are passed to the program specified in the Run element so that the program started under AppAcceleratorV starts with the correct command line arguments; only /cfg= is passed to AppAcceleratorV.
- Auto Packager (4.5.1811.23480) - AAV config template in Redirections.xml and AppAcceleratorV.clc now match.
- Editor (4.5.1811.951) - Fixed crash on x86 operating systems caused by loading x64 7z.dll