What's new in Cloudhouse release 1811
16/01/2019 Cliff Hobbs
Release 1811 is now available from Cloudhouse.
New features and fixes for the Auto Packager, Editor and the Containers they create. All changes detailed have been released throughout November 2018. Components that change this month will have a version number of 4.5.1811.nnnn
New Features In Containers
- AppAcceleratorV (4.5.1810.22916) - To aid troubleshooting and debugging, AppAcceleratorV can be configured to suspend a process and then detach itself immediately after the process has been hooked. Refer to Suspend an application process to attach a debugger for more information.
- AppAcceleratorV (4.5.1811.22981) - Added timestamp to log file lines.
- Container (4.5.1811.838) - Container now compiled targeting AnyCpu. %ProgramFiles% will evaluate to "C:\Program Files\" rather than "C:\Program Files (x86)\" on an x64 operating system.
- Container (4.5.1811.879) - Services are deployed from the Services.xml configuration file in the Container
- Container (4.5.1811.900) - Services can be deployed with configurable Startup, Logon user (only service accounts), and Failure conditions.
Fixes in Containers
- AppAcceleratorV (4.5.1810.22916) - Relative paths are now supported by the hookme.dll
- Container (4.5.1811.838) - COM deployment now writes the correct path to AppAcceleratorV.exe when deploying out of process COM servers.
New Features In Auto Packager
- Auto Packager (4.5.1811.23529) - Services.xml is automatically generated when new services are created during the captured installation.
Fixes in Auto Packager
- Auto Packager (4.5.1811.23475) - Command line arguments are passed to the program specified in the Run element so that the program started under AppAcceleratorV starts with the correct command line arguments; only /cfg= is passed to AppAcceleratorV.
- Auto Packager (4.5.1811.23480) - AAV config template in Redirections.xml and AppAcceleratorV.clc now match.
- Editor (4.5.1811.951) - Fixed crash on x86 operating systems caused by loading x64 7z.dll
Features in Upcoming Releases
See the Features in Upcoming Releases page for details of the features we have planned for feature releases of our products.