Requirements for Deploying and Running a Cloudhouse Compatibility Package
Applies to: Cloudhouse Application Compatibility Packages/Compatibility Containers
24/05/2021 Cliff Hobbs ID: 266727
To be able to deploy and run a Cloudhouse Compatibility Package (formerly known as Cloudhouse Compatibility Container™), various requirements need to be met.
Supported Operating Systems
See Supported operating systems for deploying and running Cloudhouse Compatibility Packages for details of the Windows operating systems we support for deploying and running Containers.
- Memory: As per the application; a minimum of 2 GB.
- Processor: As per the application.
- Disk Space: Approximately 1.5x the application's requirements.
- Microsoft .NET: Version 4.0 Client Profile or later.
Usage Reporting for Licensing Requirements
- HTTPS Usage Reporting: Port 443 open to: