What's new in Cloudhouse release 2008
Applies to: AppAcceleratorV, Packager, Cloudhouse Containers
26/01/2021 Cliff Hobbs ID: 596575
Cloudhouse Release 2008 is available and contains the changes and new features summarised below.
AppAcceleratorV 4.6.2008.26353 (released 13th August 2020)
- COM Support for applications that call CoGetInstanceFromFile without specifying a GUID
AppAcceleratorV 4.6.2008.26371 (released 25th August 2020)
- Fixes for crashes on Windows Server 2012 due to issues handling certain opcodes.
- Fixed issue where McAfee Endpoint Security would conflict with AAV and cause a stack overflow in IIS worker processes.
Auto Packager 4.6.2008.26120 (released 5th August 2020)
- Support for packaging applications writing blank default values.
- Packager generates warnings when short paths are detected.
4.6.2007.2131 (released 5th August 2020)
- Supports blank registry values in the AppRegistry.xml file