What's new in version 2101 of Cloudhouse Compatibility Packages
Applies to: AppAcceleratorV, Auto Packager, Packages
15/02/2021 Cliff Hobbs ID: 795403
Version 2101 of Cloudhouse Compatibility Packages is available and contains the changes and new features summarised below.
AppAcceleratorV 4.6.2102.27185 (released 27th January 2021)
- New ForceATLThunkEmulation Compatibility Feature to avoid DEP exceptions without using the DEPOptOut feature.
- New SpoofAccountNameAndSubAuthority Compatibility Feature to spoof the Account SID and SubAuthorities
Auto Packager 4.6.2012.26393 (released 5th January 2021)
- Resolved an issue with Packager crashing when adding shortcuts to the Start menu during the Complete Capture phase when the working directory of the shortcuts has the same name.
Auto Packager 4.6.2101.26406 (released 14th January 2021)
- Improved memory usage by the Packager.
Auto Packager 4.6.2101.26420 (released 19th January 2021)
- Fixed issue where service fails to start
4.6.2101.2627 (released 27th January 2021)
- New ability to set Windows compatibility shims in Programs.xml
4.6.2101.2556 (released 19th January 2021)
- Fixed issue where empty quotes are removed from %FileArgs% values.