What's new in Cloudhouse release 1806
06/06/2019 Cliff Hobbs ID: 317095
Release 1806 is now available from Cloudhouse.
New features and fixes for the Auto Packager, Editor and the Cloudhouse Compatibility Containers™ they create. All changes detailed have been released throughout June 2018.
Components that change in the month of June will use the new format major.minor.yymm.nnnn, where yy is the two digit year of release and mm is the two digit month of release. The final number is the build number, which varies for each component. For example, components that change in the month of June will be versioned 4.5.1806.nnnn
Fixes in Containers
- Cloudhouse.Container (188.8.131.520) - Containers must only contain a single token as Cloudhouse.Container.Deploy.exe will now fail if the Container has multiple Reporting Tokens.
- Cloudhouse.Container (4.5.1806.494) - Network connection problems sending telemetry data to https://telemetry.cloudhouse.com no longer causes a delay in application start time.
- AppAccelerator (4.5.1806.22721) - Restore log message for "tryRedirectIfNecessary" message is written in the format: Category, FunctionName, Status/NtStatus/Handle/GetLastError.
- AppAccelerator (4.5.1806.22721) - Include process name in the log file when running on Windows XP.
New Features In Auto Packager
- ContainerEditor (4.5.1806.778) - Displays the Reporting Token if it is in the Container.
- ContainerEditor (4.5.1806.779) - Container Editor can add and remove a usage token to a Container.
Fixes in Auto Packager
- ContainerEditor (4.5.1806.778) - Captures 32-bit files from C:\Program Files\ captures them in the correct container folder ProgData\Program Files (x86)\ and not in ProgData\Program Files.
- ContainerEditor (4.5.1806.778) - No longer crashes when deleting files, or folders, with long paths from the Container.
- ContainerEditor (4.5.1806.779) - Container loaded telemetry event is now sent to ContainerEditorUsage.
- ContainerEditor (4.5.1806.779) - Editing the Package ID name will enable the Save button.
- AutoPackager (4.5.1806.23117) - ProgData appears in the root of the Container folder and not within a folder called Container.
- AutoPackager (4.5.1806.23117) - When a token is missing, the warning message is centred.
- AutoPackager (4.5.1806.23136) - Missing token warning message no longer appears multiple times after 'Package Anyway' has been clicked.
- AutoPackager (4.5.1806.23136) - The window listing files that weren't included in the capture is now displayed in the centre of the Auto Packager.
- AutoPackager (4.5.1806.23158) - Fix runtime analysis so that it loads files from new log location.
- Auto Packager - Runtime analysis displays entries from other applications that have been packaged.
Features in Upcoming Releases
See Planned features for future Cloudhouse releases for details of the features we have planned for future releases of our products.